Tax and Compliance Services:
Tax services, including individual, tax projections, non-profits, LLCs and pass-through entities.
Peer reviews and internal inspections.
HCRA and CLA credit analysis and consultation.
Operational and risk assessment consultation.
Risk assessment and AIS/IT audits
Integration consulting, design, implementation and support
Data mining and statistical analysis
Enterprise resource planning
Customer relation management
Accounting Information Systems’ analysis, design & integration
Forensic accounting, strategic planning and litigation support
Fraud loss and dispute damage calculations
Asset misappropriation investigation
Financial statements fraud analysis
E-Discovery, electronic evidence & forensic computing
Due diligence, fraud prevention, and asset locating
Testimony, expert witness, deposition assistance, and trial consulting.
Courses Developed and Presentations Given
1. Premier on Cloud and Big Data (Basic, 2 CPE credits, CCH Learning)
2. Information Technology and Fraud – an Auditor’s perspective (Basic, 3 CPE credits, CCH Learning)
3. The Effect Of Information Technology On Audit Procedures: A Risk Based Approach (Basic, 3 CPE credits, CCH Learning)
4. Computer Forensic Practical Application (3 Graduate credits, Saint Joseph College, Brooklyn, New York)
5. Computer Forensic Investigation & Response (3 Graduate credits, Saint Joseph College, Brooklyn, New York)
6. Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation (3 Graduate and undergraduate credits, Pace University, New York, New York)
7. Various live presentations, including:
Applying IT Maturity Models and standards
Comparative ethics for attorneys and accountants
Capital investment and the audit risks ahead
Regulatory compliance and Information Technology
Assessing cyber-security threats
Premier to fraud investigation
Forensic accountants in white collar defense
Financial fraud and operational risks
Critically analyzing expert witness reports and opinions
Understanding SSAE 16 SOC reports
Information Technology risk assessment
Premier to cloud computing